Delvo is Irelands leader in Stainless Steel Kitchen Worktop fabrication for Domestic Kitchens, this work requires more care and attention than our commercial work, as not only does the top have to be functional, but the finish must also be of a very high standard.
If you are considering Stainless Steel Worktops the advantages would be the Extremly Hygenic Non Porous Surface, an Excellent Finish, and the Hardwaring Surface which will outlive most other materials. There are many advantages of having a stainless steel worktop in your kitchen at home. We have listed a few for you below: –
- With all joints welded and also grinded the worktop is completely seamless.
- Stainless steel also has a non porous hygienic surface which will stay clean by simply wiping down with a cloth.
- They are extremely durable and will not chip, crack or rot like other materials.
- Stainless Steel is 100% recyclable.
- The life span of a stainless steel worktop can be up to, and beyond, 20 years.
We are also capable of seamlessly integrating sinks and drainers in to the top. It is usually necessary to visit your premises to take Site Dimensions in order to fit the unit properly.
Our Facebook page is constantly being updated with new photos, or you can also have a look at our Images Gallery
Check out our Nationwide Next Day Delivery service for Stainless Steel Splashbacks cut to size.
Stainless Steel Material Grades
The stainless steel can be supplied in 3 different grades as follows, 430q (Standard grade) 304q (Catering Grade) & 316q (pharmaceutical grade). In a normal kitchen situation ‘Delvo’ would recommend using the 304q Catering Grade for your kitchen Worktop. We would recommend the 316q for kitchen worktops if unit is outside, or very close to the sea.